Image Map

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lazy Sunday Links

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everybody! I hope you it's filled with lots of awesome food, a beer or two, funny commercials and of course, football. No surprise here, but I will definitely be rooting for the Seahawks today, who are you rooting for?


Today is also a special day for me for a few other reasons. Seven years ago today I started dating Tommy. Seven years has certainly flown by, and I can't wait for all the years to come. Today also marks one month until we leave for Iceland! Ahh, I can't wait!

But back to football. Tommy and I have been busy preparing buffalo wings and cheese stuffed jalapenos for the game. Yuumm. So my morning hasn't exactly been lazy, but instead filled with cooking, which is alright by me! If your morning has been a little more relaxed, here are some links to "waste" some time :)


1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by consuming Coconut Fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from major medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.