Image Map

Thursday, August 1, 2013

July in Review

One more month of summer down, one more to go! I'm trying not to wish August away, but I'm ready for fall already. A few leaves on a tree in my yard have begun to fall, I can't wait! In the meantime, I'm gonna soak up as much sun as possible. Here is a little look back at the month of July!


Celebrated the fourth of July at Tommy's parents house with lots of good food and relaxation. 

 Played around with a bleach pen and made some super cute triangle shorts! 

I shared my asian chicken salad recipe, which is by far my favorite summer salad. So tasty and fresh.

While on the topic of delicious, I also made this peach, brie, basil and bacon sandwich. Is there anything better than melted brie? Let me know if you find it!


I wore some polka dots, of course!

Listening:  Even though he is a narcissistic jerk, I can't stop listening to Kanye's new album. So many good songs. 
Watching: Tommy and I have been rewatching Breaking Bad in order to get ready for the next (and last!) season. I'm so excited for the new season to start, it's gonna be so intense! 
Reading: Finally finished A Dance with Dragons, and also finished Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? It's the book that Blade Runner was based on, and it was super interesting. If you like sci-fi at all, you gotta read it!


Instagram // 1. Love my new rug! // 2. Super cute teacups while thrifting. // 3. Atticus loves laying on  my storage cube...he fits so perfectly!// 4. Yay, berry season! // 5. Roses from the yard. // 6. Felt so good to dip my feet in the lake at Tommy's parent's house.

A Few Favorite Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.