Image Map

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Style: Mint & Mermaids

Top: Mine (that's the brand...haha)
Necklace: Macy's
Shoes: Lucky Brand (old)
Jeans: Vigoss

"The Little Mermaid," was my favorite Disney movie when I was little, by far. I would watch it almost every morning and wished I was a mermaid so badly. I watched it for the first time in years a while ago, and had mixed feelings about it. Of course I still enjoyed it, but the message seemed a little iffy. "Hey girls, you don't need a voice, just rely on your good looks to get the guy!"

This message is probably lost on little kids, but it did make me wonder if it manifests somehow in the future. Anyway, for some reason this outfit kinda reminded me of The Little Mermaid...must be the color of the shirt or something. What was your favorite Disney movie growing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.