Image Map

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Gallery Wall Inspiration




I've started the slow process of putting together a gallery wall for my living room. I have such a hard time choosing art work; there are so many beautiful pieces out there, but it's so difficult to actually commit! I have snagged the mountain painting, "Rain Shadow,"  by Cathy McMurray, and can't wait to buy "Ring of Roses," by Clare Elsaesser.

Do you have any favorite artists? I would love to know about them!

1. Clare Elsaesser // 2. Margol // 3. Cassia Beck //  4. Cathy McMurray // 5. Christopher Scott // 6. Fiona Ackerman // 8. Budi Satria Kwan 

2 comments:

  1. I adore all these: they're so colorful! I really like the seagull print most. I recently put together a gallery wall of sorts- I decided to let go of "do's" and "don'ts" and wound up really liking how it came together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! One day when I have my own apartment, I want to cover the walls with artwork!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.