Image Map

Friday, January 4, 2013

sister style


Dress: Nordstrom
Flannel: Target
Jacket: Guess
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West

I have been living the good life for the past few days. No work for eight days, it's been great. I've been staying up late, rolling out of bed, making breakfast, reading Gone Girl (just finished it yesterday, so good), cooking, watching Parks and Rec, and overall just enjoying myself. This is the life I was meant to lead! Haha. 

Amber came up on Wednesday, and she looked super cute as always so I had to snap a few photos. We went and ate some Thai food with Tommy, and then huddled together for warmth in my freezing house. Yes, heater is not working again. So frustrating. 

Today I'm heading down to Bremerton to visit my two good friends, Brittney and Megan. We haven't seen each other since the summer, so I'm really excited to catch up. It will be a great way to end my week of laziness and fun! 

3 comments:

  1. Aw! Your sister is totally adorable - I lover her style. These photos are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her outfit! You both have awesome style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you from Bremerton? I am from Port Orchard, right next to Bremerton! Also, I read Gone Girl last month and it had me going crazy until the very end. Could you believe the ending?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.