Image Map

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Brittney and Adam's wedding

 Last Saturday, my good friend Brittney got married to her boyfriend Adam. These two grew up in a small town, and have known each other since kindergarden. How cute is that!? Because of this, it seemed so fitting that they got married in their hometown at a family members barn.

Part of me really wishes I grew up in the country; I want an adorable barn wedding! The weather was absolutely perfect, and Brittney looked so beautiful! The newly weds are moving to Portland, so I am very grateful I was able to share their special day with them.

 The reception was full of swing dancing and country songs...so fun!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I would love to have a barn/country wedding. I went to one a few weeks ago and it was just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.