Image Map

Friday, July 27, 2012

Pina Colada Popsicles


I have been dying lately to make some popsicles, but who knew it would be so hard to find popsicle molds? I finally landed my hands on some, and decided to whip up a few inspired by my favorite tropical drink!

You need:
1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt (pineapple flavor would be great too!)
1 cup coconut milk (I used the low fat version)
1 cup pineapple
coconut shavings (optional)
sweetener (optional)

1. Place ingredients in blender and blend until pineapple is almost smooth.
2. Stir in coconut shavings to taste, and add sweetener if desired.
3. Place in popsicle mold for several hours or overnight.
4. When you're ready to eat, run mold under hot water. The popsicles will pop right out!



3 comments:

  1. Yum! Those look great. I bet you are right about the pineapple yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your recipes. I bought a popsicle thing from IKEA at the beginning of summer and still haven't used it. I just might now!

    xoxohannah
    www.signedxoxohannah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 Researches REVEAL How Coconut Oil Kills Fat.

    This means that you actually get rid of fat by eating coconut fat (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medical magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.