Image Map

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guest Post: Sam from My Latest Obsession

I'm really excited to share a guest post from Sam, who blogs over at My Lastest Obsession. I stumbled across her blog not too long ago, and asked her to swap buttons with me not too long after. Sam has a great sense of style, an adorable little family, and an online shop full of beautiful vintage clothing. So make sure to head on over to her blog and say hi! Thanks Sam!
.............

Hey there! My name is Sam and I blog over at My Latest Obsession, where I write about crafts, clothes, and little life tid bits. I am 21 year old student with a darling, 2 year old daughter (almost 3!) and the most handsome fiance. In my spare time, I sell vintage & upcycled clothes at my online store, Sam Wish.
Today, I wanted to share with you guys a little outfit post, which on my blog I would call "Girlish Garb".... Enjoy!



I want to thank Amanda for being so patient and letting me do a guest post today, it was a pleasure! 

xo Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.