Image Map

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pop of Pink

I have noticed a trend with some of my pins lately...lots of pink! This is a little odd, because it's not normally a color I gravitate to. I'm sure the warmer weather has something to do with it. Not that it was warm today...pretty grey and drizzly up here in Bellingham.

Oh, please leave your pinterest url! I'm looking to broaden my pinterest horizons with some new people to follow!



Oh how I love this dress. It's the perfect color of pink! Anthropologie, why must you be out of my price range?

These strawberry milk whoopie pies are oh so cute! Love the sprinkle swirl. 

Love the shapes and colors. Triangles are such a big trend right now, it's nice to see them done in a slightly different way. The imperfection of the paint drips is a nice touch.

Such a great mixture of patterns going on here with the stripes and mini polka dots. And of course, who doesn't want a pair of mint jeans this spring?

Artists Christo and Jeanne-Claude are known for their pieces involving the environment and fabric. This is piece is called Surrounded Islands, and involved spreading pink fabric around eleven islands in Miami's Biscayne Bay. So cool! 

I've been searching for a new couch for a few weeks now. This would be perfect!

Cute arrow print. Yup. 


Source: modcloth.com via Amanda on Pinterest
Not only is this dress adorable, but it looks so easy to wear. No worrying about bra straps or cold shoulders!

The flowers are beautiful, but I would love to have that painting behind them!

Strawberry lemonade cupcakes. Nom nom. 

Pink fridge! I like that they kept the rest of the kitchen very clean to let the cute appliances shine. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the color! Usually I hate it but I've bought three pink dresses since Spring hit. Weird. ANYway, it may not be totally awesome but here is my pinterest link.
    http://pinterest.com/jstu89/
    Enjoy!!
    PS: You've got a new follower by the way! ;)
    Blessings!
    -Jess

    mylemonadelifeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you found me! Welcome :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pink frosting looks so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outfit with the mint green pants!! So cute! Love your blog by the way (it's always fun to find fellow washington bloggers ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.