Image Map

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

sister time


Jacket: Delias
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Nordstrom
Boots: Vintage
Earrings: Nordstrom
      Today my sister Amber came up, and we spent the night watching My Week with Marilyn, eating pizza and ice cream and snuggling her pup Leia. It's always so nice to be able to spend time with her. Even though one hour isn't that long of drive, it's hard to find the time.

   Tomorrow Tommy and I are driving down to Everett/Mukilteo to visit a few breweries. I am so excited to simply spend the day drinking beer by the ocean. The weather is even supposed to be nice! Well, not raining. Yay :)

12 comments:

  1. Sister time is the best!
    & drinking beer by the ocean sounds perfect. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! We had a great time, you will hear about it soon! How your week is going well :)

      Delete
  2. I seriously LOVE your style! =) Just thought you should know

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, i just read everett/mulkiteo and realized you were from washington! yay! another washingtonian!
    i have to hear, how was the movie? i've been wanting to see it!
    and i'm more than a little obsessed with your hair!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh thanks! Always good to know another Washingtonian out there! The movie was amazing! I saw it in theaters, and it was equally good the second time around. Of course it is better if you know a little bit about Marilyn Monroe, but really, it is made for the general public, and is good either way. Definitely recommend!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like the best couple of day ever! Beer by the ocean especially sounds wonderful.

    PS. I seriously adore this outfit! Jean jackets are my favourite thing to pair with everything. <3

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I seriously pair my jean jacket with everything. Luckily Washington weather forbids it, as the weather is usually mellow. The day was great! I will making a post about it tomorrow :)

      Delete
  5. You are adorable! Your whole outfit rocks. Aaaand love, love your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the pattern mixing - stripes+floral is the BEST :) And loving the jean jacket!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo... I'm obsessed with your hair!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.