Image Map

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Claw Foot Tubs

 All images via pinterest.

     If you follow me on Pinterest, you may have noticed I have gone a little claw foot tub crazy. I just love 'em! In my future dream house (We all have one of those...right? Not just me?) a claw foot tub will be my first request. I'm not a huge bath person, but the thought of a huge claw foot tub filled with bubbles is pretty dang inviting. Whoever took the last picture, with a little table for a drink and a fireplace nearby had the right idea.

2 comments:

  1. I love claw foot tubs! You are not alone in the first request. If I have any say so... I will be making that happen FOR SURE!

    xoxohannah
    a cup of subtle tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these tubs are so pretty! I love the mint green one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.