Image Map

Monday, September 12, 2011

Christian Siriano Spring 2012

  I am a huge fun of Project Runway; I became hooked on the show way back when Wendy Pepper was terrorizing the other designers and Jay was everybody's favorite. So naturally I like to keep an eye out for what past winners (and losers) are up to these days.

One of my favorite winners has to be Christian Siriano. He was such a fun personality, and his clothes were amazing. I am happy that he has found success, and am loving his Spring 2012 collection! I especially gravitated towards the pieces with bright coral, orange and yellow. See the full collection Here.











1 comment:

  1. I actually got to interview Christian Siriano about his spring collection! I love that another blogger was just in love with it as I am :) Check it out here http://casualbedlam.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-interview-with-christian-siriano.html

    -Karla
    http://casualbedlam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.