Image Map

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Chair Redo

  While scouring Value Village for treasures, I found this beautiful (minus the fabric) chair. I left without it that day, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Now it is sitting in my living room, just waiting for me to give it a little TLC. 



 Being a college student, the furniture in my house is a mod podge of hand-me-downs from parents and grandparents. That being said, all of the furniture doesn't really match or have a particular style. But I do have a small black coffee table, so I decided to match the chair up with that. So I'm thinking black wood, with a printed fabric. Not sure what kind of print yet, but I am staying away from floral. I'm thinking ikat, suzani or something geometric. Here are some of my current inspirations. I need to get workin'! 

Madeline Weinrib





 
mendetc.com

blog.jenwoodhouse.com



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.